10.15.2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

Interesting quotes from kids I know:

"I wish I had a pet bee."

"Mom, we need to leave soon because I'm starting to sweat in all the wrong places."

Toots. Farts. Fluffs. Whatever you call them. This happens multiple times everyday and is still the funniest thing to all children (and adult men).

"One time, at bandcamp..." (seriously)

"My mom said I was irritating her so I got her some lotion."

"Gimme a pair of scissors and I can make underwear just like my mom's!"

"We like John McCain because he is old."

"Mrs. Desilet, you're fun and teachers are never fun."

"I bet you are going to be 41 on your birthday." (Yikes!)

"What's your favorite season?" "Saturday."

"I need some nose spray. It makes me not want to eat my boogers."

4 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

I love it! You are so lucky to be able to have such a rewarding job:) Good luck tonight by the way, hopefully we both are successful:)haha

Tarah said...

Lisa,
So cute. Fun to catch up on your life. Your family is so beautiful.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Hey lisa, it is me kim riggs. So I wanted to let you know we moved to AZ and that's why we never called to get AJ and Olivia together. Hope all is going well & hopefully we'll see you next summer. kim

Jessica said...

Lisa! how fun to see your blog. i got the link off of kami's :)

Looks like you're doing well! And I absolutely love some of these quotes! i definitely have a few from the korean kids I teach here.... they're a hoot and they definitely have no shame in telling you like it is!