Introducing Maia Love Desilet:
She is absolutely beautiful and fun and happy and everything we'd hoped she would be! It is so funny to see just how different and how similar our girls are. I can't wait to see this even more as they grow. Check it out...
Maia @ 6 weeks:
Olivia @ 6 weeks:
We have little monkey babies for the first couple months, but then they actually start looking like human children instead of something you might find hanging off a mama chimpanzee. They're pretty cute though!
Just last week Maia started smiling A LOT! She smiles when she wakes up, she smiles while she's eating, she smiles when you change her diaper, she even smiles in her sleep. I can't get enough of her little rays of happiness. She is wonderful. I am sad to see the days getting fewer and fewer until I have to go back to work because I know I won't get this amazing time with her again. Just a quick update this time. I have LOTS more to add with all the happenings of the past two months. I will be adding more soon!
3 comments:
Oh Wow! Maia and Olivia look totally different! Crazy. Both beautiful as ever tho;) I'm sad you have to go back to work, that's fun exciting, but sucky too. Thanks for the update, I almost forgot you were alive there for a sec. Maia already looks so different and I'm sad I haven't seen her. ahh I love your chillins!
The kids are so beautiful... But look at there mom, Damn! She is HOT. Phil is so lucky to be surrounded by three gorgeous girls!
I just love your beautiful family!! Maia is just so darling and I'm so glad to hear everything is transitioning smoothly. We'll have to have a little get together before you go back to work though. Also, it was so good to get to see and hang out with you guys at the Women's Celebration. Lots of love!!!
Post a Comment