I live in Suburbia. I work in Suburbia. I shop in Suburbia. I am completely surrounded by it. There is no escape. But in a place so poised and manicured, what could really go awry?
8.10.2011
This is IT!
No more excuses... no more second guessing... no more questioning... It's all laid out for you. Let the spoon-feeding begin! click here
Lisa, I don't know why but I keep thinking about you!! I am so crazy I don't even know you. Your hubby was the cutest thing ever when he commented on your facebook picture afer I did. I love him, he is obviously soo supportive. Anyway, your progress pics are not doing you justice girl!! You are so amazingly beautiful. And I wanted to tell you something I have often thought about other women. Beauty is beauty. Period. YOu are gorgeous. The good thing about being a total HOTT mom is that you can cover up your body that you aren't loving right now, with clothes and still look HOTT. Whether that retard kid thought you were prego or not, I guarantee he thought his coworker had a hot wife. Anyway, the awesome thing about progress pics, measurements, etc is that you can change all of them. And the poor people out there who don't have natural good looks (Sorry, trying to be nice not rude here fyi_) may have the best body around, but they will never have YOUR face. So, all that being said. Jamies' program is gonna be bumpin!! And you better believe I expect you to take progress pics the day you start 30 days in, 60 days in and at 90 days because JAMIE herself is going to want to see those at the end of 12 weeks-- I GUARANTEE IT. Friend her on facebook by the way, she is totally entertaining. Girl, you got this. It is all you. Depend on no one. You can make this happen!!!And I can't waite to watch!!
1 comment:
Lisa, I don't know why but I keep thinking about you!! I am so crazy I don't even know you.
Your hubby was the cutest thing ever when he commented on your facebook picture afer I did. I love him, he is obviously soo supportive.
Anyway, your progress pics are not doing you justice girl!! You are so amazingly beautiful. And I wanted to tell you something I have often thought about other women. Beauty is beauty. Period. YOu are gorgeous. The good thing about being a total HOTT mom is that you can cover up your body that you aren't loving right now, with clothes and still look HOTT. Whether that retard kid thought you were prego or not, I guarantee he thought his coworker had a hot wife.
Anyway, the awesome thing about progress pics, measurements, etc is that you can change all of them. And the poor people out there who don't have natural good looks (Sorry, trying to be nice not rude here fyi_) may have the best body around, but they will never have YOUR face.
So, all that being said. Jamies' program is gonna be bumpin!! And you better believe I expect you to take progress pics the day you start 30 days in, 60 days in and at 90 days because JAMIE herself is going to want to see those at the end of 12 weeks-- I GUARANTEE IT. Friend her on facebook by the way, she is totally entertaining. Girl, you got this. It is all you. Depend on no one. You can make this happen!!!And I can't waite to watch!!
Post a Comment