I am sitting here blogging with two screaming girls upstairs... one PISSED because she was horribly woken up from a nap by her seemingly sweet sister who secretly torments her behind my back and the other PISSED because she was caught and told to stay in her room with no hope of when she will be released. I feel like a great mom right now...
But I am putting all that aside... along with the baby puke that is still in my cleavage and hair ends (because I was so lovingly thrown-up on three times in 24 hours), the dried sweat drips on my lower-back from my workout this afternoon (STILL haven't had a chance to shower!), the pile of dishes sitting in my sink, and the load of laundry in the washing machine since yesterday that will probably have to be re-washed so it doesn't smell stale... to take a moment for me. To celebrate a little something I am proud of. I know. None of what I just listed is the reason for my pride...
I weighed myself today at the gym before my workout and I am officially at pre-pregnancy weight... 144lbs. This is the BIG and little yeah. BIG because it is a milestone to get back to that number you started at. And little because this is NOT the end of the road for me. I have LOTS more work to do. I wasn't happy with where I started before Eli, was just gettin' into the swing of things. Phil apparently liked the swing of my things... thus leading to addition of our third child. He put a wrench into my mix... or something else... highly inappropriate, I KNOW, but I was NOT ready for baby #3. Phil had a crazy plan to "secretly" get me preggo because the chinese gender-predictor chart, the constellation alignment, my body and the toothfairy all told him he HAD to conceive a baby RIGHT NOW or you may never get a boy. Lets just say he was determined and calculated in his efforts. I just couldn't resist his charm, apparently.
The reason I feel the need to celebrate this for a moment is because I originally had set a goal to be at pre-pregnancy weight by my birthday (October 21st), not really thinking I would acheive it by now. And its OBVIOUSLY before my birthday. So my treat today was 1/2 a snack size of chili-cheese Fritos. They were delicious and indulgent and everything I didn't need after swelling my arms and sweatin' my arse off. But my 240 calories of decadence were worth it to me... for a moment. I am over them. I don't want any more. They didn't taste as good as I wanted them to by the end. That's good I guess... But now I want some chocolate to counter the delectable salty/spiciness that still permeates my mouth. That is a great addition to my current aroma of B.O. and baby puke. I might just go roll in some of Bailey's poop in the backyard to complete it.
So here I am. Today. Chili-cheese Frito belly and all.
144 lbs. 23.6% body fat with LOTS more work to do
NOT allowing my hubby to throw another wrench in my mix.
I couldn't handle it. I would be one of those PISSED girls, screaming in my room.


June 2011 August 2011 October 2011



I have officially earned every one of my rewards, including... A TATTOO!! Stay tuned........................
**If you are wondering "how did she???" its simple: eat clean, lift heavy, do cardio. I honestly have NEVER felt this good -- ev.er. I am back into the swing of things and Phil really likes the swing of these things. But I'm NOT letting him have his way again. I already own a minivan... I don't want to fill it.
Check THIS out.
17 comments:
Friend you look SOOO DAMN GOOD!!! I'm so glad you are feeling great as well. Keep up the good work! I'm your fat cheerleader in the corner saying GO FIGHT WIN!:)
Yay Lisa! You are an amazing inspiration, once I pop this baby out and let the traditional 6 weeks pass and start to feel like "I can't do it" I will look to you and tell myself you ARE doing it AND you have 3 kids, a full-time mom job, a part-time school job AND a demanding :) hubby --- right?!?!? Great job, you look awesome!!
Wow nice work!! You are an inspiration for me. Keep up the awesome work.
Dang girl! It is so cool to see the pictures side by side, keep it up! Can't wait to see in 6 more weeks!
woop woop thatta girl lookin GAAAOOOODDD!!! Look at your little stomach! OMGosh that's a good stomach.............
So glad I am not the only one who sits in her bo stained stanky clothes for hours after a workout!!!
You have rocked the past couple a months fo real!!
Lisa u look AMAZING! Way to go chica! :)
Great job Lisa! You are a rock star!
Omg Lisa u look so amazing. I can officially admit that I am jealous. I so wish I had ur determination. I apparently just want it to be easy, and its not. I'm good with the workout part, but the food and adult beverages are a different story. Congrats to you my dear u look fabulous and u have definitely worked your ass off for it! Well done and keep up the gr8 work ;)
I am so proud of you Lis...you look amazing :)
Great job Lisa! I am also doing the LiveFit 12 week program , I am currently on week 5 and LOVING it and feeling better than ever! I wish I had your courage to take and post pictures but I just cant make myself do it! You are an inspiration! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
Awesome job! I knew you could do it.
Congratulations on this goal! You are looking great :)
Determination. Perseverance. Dedication. Inspiring!
Holy moly - you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!
WOW- good for you Lisa! Your blog is awesome and you seriously crack me up!!
I was looking at your blog this morning and Capri was sitting with me, and she said, "those are all Lisas" as she looked at your transformation pics. That gave me a good laugh! I can't even tell you carried babies in that tight tummy. Wow...impressive. If only I could get my booty to look like yours in August, I would be a happy woman!
Hot Mama!! Whoot, Whoot!! Lis I am soooooo proud of you and very interested in the link you posted. I love you friend, keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment